Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7Jul 2010 Kesha, Like, Talks Rihanna’s Last Girl On Earth Tour

Ke$ha’s debut album Animal has sold over 784-thousand copies since its release back in January. The singer will be opening for Rihanna on her Last Girl on Earth Tour, which kicks off tomorrow night, and our favorite hot mess is really looking forward to the tour.
“Rihanna’s (tour is) gonna be so insane. It’s gonna be so fun. It’s like a two month long dance party with like hot babes everywhere and like just fun times and lasers and, you know, good songs.”
Ke$ha also spoke about what fans can expect from her shows with Rihanna…
“I really want, like, when people come to my show, I want them to kind of be like, ‘Wow, I just went to like, this like, party’ not like a musical show where you sit down and watch. I want people to feel involved. Um…and hopefully leave covered in sweat and glitter, and maybe beer and, you know, hopefully on a mission to get laid afterwards. I hope I can inspire people to want to get laid.”

No comments:

Post a Comment