Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DEMI LOVATO WANTS TO INSPIRE OTHERS FROM THE OBSTACLES SHE’S OVERCOME

One cause that Demi Lovato has always been very vocal about is bullying.
Demi recently opened up to the NY Post about the subject and being a role model.
On bullying: Bullying is a very serious thing to me, I’ve witnessed it first hand — I was bullied myself when I was 12.
On being inspired by little sister Madison De La Garza: She’s getting to that age where she could start becoming insecure. I want to be able to help other girls around her age come into their own with a strong confidence in their skin, their size, who they are and everything about themselves.
On being a role model: I’m learning and dealing with experiences that all teenagers go through. The way I want to be a role model is not by not making mistakes . . . but by helping people overcome things from the obstacles that I’ve overcome. That’s how I want to use my voice and that’s how I want to be a role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment